Synchronicity Earth interacts with a wide range of stakeholders including, donors, supporters, other conservation organisations, grantees and scientists. In all of our interactions we aim to be respectful, clear and transparent and to follow operational procedures that comply with relevant regulation and Charity Commission guidance.
Making a Complaint
Your views are very important to us and we take any feedback we receive seriously. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our work, we would like to hear about it.
We define a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction with Synchronicity Earth, including the services we provide, the conservation activities we implement or support, and/or the behaviour of staff or agencies.
Our commitment to you
- We will, at all times, treat your complaints seriously.
- We will treat your complaints with sensitivity, discretion and understanding.
- We will respond to your complaint as quickly as we can, normally within 10 working days. If longer, we will let you know and keep you updated.
How to make a complaint
You can raise a complaint with us by contacting our office in any of the following ways:
- Telephone (Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm except UK public holidays): 020 7581 0100 (if calling from within the UK); +44 20 7581 0100 (if calling from outside the UK)
- Write to us at: Synchronicity Earth, Ground Floor, 27 – 29 Cursitor Street, London, EC4A 1LT, UK
- Email us at email@example.com
If we need to make further investigation, we will confirm that we have received your complaint and tell you how long it will take to resolve.
If you are not satisfied with our response
We hope to deal with complaints effectively, however, if you remain dissatisfied with our response to your complaint:
- Your complaint will be referred to a more senior member of staff who will try to resolve the problem.
- If your complaint is regarding Fundraising or you believe there has been a breach of the Code of Fundraising Practice, you may escalate your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator to be assessed.