The regeneration portfolio supports local organisations in sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean to restore severely degraded forest, wetland, riverine and coastal ecosystems.
Rather than create an ‘offsetting' scheme, Synchronicity Earth’s Regeneration Portfolio enables businesses and individuals to contribute to priority, carefully evaluated and effective ecosystem restoration, and hence to have a truly positive environmental impact on the ground.
Regeneration partners include:
- The Foundation for the Protection of Marine Biodiversity (Haiti)
- Hutan (Malaysian Borneo) - with thanks to Aurum Fund Management
- International Crane Foundation (Zambia)
- International Tree Foundation (Uganda & Kenya)
- Mabuwaya Foundation (Philippines)
- Mangrove Action Project (Thailand)
- Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust (Madagascar)
- Sussex University & the Cambugan Foundation (Ecuador)
If you would like to find out more about the regeneration portfolio or how you can get involved please contact us on katy(at)synchronicityearth.org